- You have 14 days from receiving the order to return it back to us for a full refund.
- All returned items must be in original, resalable condition (unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.)
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so it won’t get damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed. If you have forgotten to include your returns form, please Contact Us.
- Please keep in mind that we do not pay the shipping costs for international returns!
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit. We strongly recommend using a tracked, insured postal service.
- DRIPPO is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made. International returns require a completed customs declaration stating that it is a return. This must be attached to the outside of the package together with the invoice.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
Process for returns outside of Israel (International orders)
- In your order you will find a return form in the package. Fill it out and enclose it with the return.
- Go to your local post office and send the package to us (We strongly recommend using a tracked, insured postal service):
DRIPPO global returns
- Please note that you have to bear the costs of the return, unless the reason for return is either “Incorrect item received” or “Quality issues / Faulted”
As soon as we receive the return it will be checked by us and we will refund your money. This takes up to 14 working days after arrival.